Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In the beginning

This is a blog about my journey through the Pastry Arts program while at The Chef's Academy.  I am hoping to post pictures of my creations and "talk" about my experience, while in school.

Yesterday, 10/12/10, was my first day of school.  I was very excited, still am!  On Tuesday's and Thursday's I have Psychology, Monday's and Wednesday's I have Food Safety, every day I am in the kitchen. Yesterday, in the kitchen, we discussed breads.  

Today, in the kitchen, we start our prep for Pullman bread and hard rolls.  I am hoping to have pictures of my finished project.

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh...I like this blogspot better, I may have to switch over! Congrats on school, my hubby is a Chef and I have a friend who is a pastry chef. You will have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren it is me Erica's mom! your food looks fabulous!! Just wanted to tell you I am watching your progress!!

    ReplyDelete